From: Kristen Shaker (kristen_at_[hidden])
Date: 2024-07-01 00:31:38

Hi All,

Thank you all for being so active and engaged and thank you for giving us
some time to read and respond to your questions.

While we will be responding to most of the inquiries soon, I felt it
important to address this question immediately; We don't think it would be
appropriate for us to circulate a copy of Mr. Falco's letter. Our letter
summarized the salient points that we felt required a response from us.

I wouldn't object to Mr.Falco or someone who received the letter sharing it
on this list, but I didn't write the letter so I don't feel I have the
right to share it.

Warm Regards,
Kristen