From: Vinnie Falco (vinnie.falco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2024-07-01 01:26:50

On Sun, Jun 30, 2024 at 6:06 PM Kristen Shaker via Boost <
boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> We don't think it would be appropriate for us to circulate a copy of Mr.
> Falco's letter.

In the time-honored tradition of the mailing list, I posted a private message
as a quick response to an emotionally heightened situation. Hopefully you
will all relate, forgive, and recognize that this message likely does not
reflect my current thinking now that some time has passed. Thank you for
showing discretion in maintaining the privacy of my personal communications.

Regards
Vinnie

P.S. Inline replies are preferable to top-posting (
https://www.boost.org/community/policy.html)