From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2024-07-01 03:53:09

On 6/30/24 6:26 PM, Vinnie Falco via Boost wrote:
> On Sun, Jun 30, 2024 at 6:06 PM Kristen Shaker via Boost <
> boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>
>> We don't think it would be appropriate for us to circulate a copy of Mr.
>> Falco's letter.
>>
> In the time-honored tradition of the mailing list, I posted a private message
> as a quick response to an emotionally heightened situation. Hopefully you
> will all relate, forgive, and recognize that this message likely does not
> reflect my current thinking now that some time has passed. Thank you for
> showing discretion in maintaining the privacy of my personal communications.
>
> Regards
> Vinnie

I don't get why it's not OK to share the letter but it is OK to publicly
respond to it. In any case, the letter is available to anyone who's
interested.

In spite of reading posts and news regarding this situation, I don't
feel I understand whats going on. And truth be told, I'm not as
interested as one might think.

Robert Ramey