From: Vinnie Falco (vinnie.falco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2024-07-12 04:27:06

On Thu, Jul 11, 2024 at 5:06 AM Mohammad Nejati [ashtum] via Boost <
boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> ...I got more involved by joining the CppLang Slack...

I've been heads down in my libraries, and reading these stories just made
me realize that an effective means of growing Boost has been hiding in
plain sight! Folks come to the Official C++ Language Slack Workspace (
https://cpp.al/slack) to engage in vibrant technical discussions with other
C++ experts and are more likely to become interested in participating in
Boost. If we could move past the unfortunate difference of opinions of our
current political climate and work together, we could probably leverage
this pipeline to connect more of the people who would be valuable
contributors to the project.

Thanks