From: René Ferdinand Rivera Morell (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2024-07-17 19:49:30

On Wed, Jul 17, 2024 at 2:42 PM Robert Ramey via Boost
<boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> On 7/17/24 11:59 AM, Vinnie Falco via Boost wrote:
> > Hi. It is CppCon 2024 season, and the C++ Alliance is working on letting
> > people know all the new and exciting things happening in Boost. We're doing
> > this with Boost labeled conference shirts, and a beautiful brochure. You
> > can see a draft of this promotional piece here (note: work in progress):
> >
> > https://cppalliance.org/pdf/Boost-Brochure-CppCon-2024.pdf
> >

> FWIW - I much prefer the current logo which was developed by community
> inclusive process with many submissions and designs.

It wasn't. The logo picked by the community in that process was never
used. What is currently used was the result of private design between
the Boost Steering Committee and the artist that "won" that logo
contest.

--
-- René Ferdinand Rivera Morell
-- Don't Assume Anything  -- No Supone Nada