From: Andrey Semashev (andrey.semashev_at_[hidden])
Date: 2024-07-26 20:45:22

On 7/26/24 21:19, Marshall Clow via Boost wrote:
> The master branch is now open for bug fixes and documentation changes.
>
> Other changes by release manager permission, as described in
> https://github.com/boostorg/wiki/wiki/Releases%3A-Beta-Merge-Policy
>
> Release manager permission is not needed for test changes or documentation changes.
>
> The next deadline: On August 7th, master closes for all changes.
>
> As always, the calendar is at https://www.boost.org/development/

I would like to merge Boost.Core to master:

https://github.com/boostorg/core/compare/master...develop

The changes include a workaround for an MSVC bug that affects
empty_value, when it is used with a nested class. See more details here:

https://github.com/boostorg/core/pull/175

There are also CI and docs changes.