From: René Ferdinand Rivera Morell (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2024-07-31 22:15:30

(Yes I'm aware I'm sending this publicly. Even though it reads as if
it's a personal reply.)

Kristen,

Sorry dealing with this has fallen on you. I'm refraining from
replying to the details of the statements from the Foundation. As that
would be rather stressful for me, and as it would not achieve
anything. But I did want to add some historical context to this..

On Wed, Jul 31, 2024 at 3:52 PM Kristen Shaker via Boost
<boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Progress was being made, albeit slowly.

I raised concerns with the Foundation (at the time it was "Steering
Committee") seven (7) years ago. And the situation has essentially not
changed or improved since then. So, "slowly" is putting it mildly. :-(

--
-- René Ferdinand Rivera Morell
-- Don't Assume Anything  -- No Supone Nada