From: Vinnie Falco (vinnie.falco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2024-08-06 12:38:49

On Tue, Aug 6, 2024 at 5:24 AM Peter Dimov via Boost <boost_at_[hidden]>
wrote:

> I don't think this is necessary. Historically, outsourcing our decision
> making
> to some external entity has never worked, but even if it did, I don't see
> why
> we'd need a registered nonprofit for that.

Someone has to do it since the Foundation will no longer be responsible. It
doesn't have to be a non-profit, but since filling the Commons' board with
authors is a recurring desire from stakeholders it would seem to be a good
choice. There are probably other ways to do it, happy to hear your thoughts
on that.

Thanks