From: Andrey Semashev (andrey.semashev_at_[hidden])
Date: 2024-08-09 17:05:01

On 8/9/24 18:54, Klemens Morgenstern via Boost wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 9, 2024 at 11:43 PM Niall Douglas via Boost
> <boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>>
>> Also, we are missing a bit. Normally there is a proposed Boost library
>> for everybody to study and comment upon. Here we also need something for
>> everybody to study and comment upon, otherwise the exercise will be useless.
>
> I think there's plenty of past interactions to study though.

A review does need an object. A bunch of communications on the ML and
behind the scenes do not qualify as one, IMO.

I think, these two emails are a good starting point for such a document:

https://lists.boost.org/Archives/boost/2024/08/257346.php
https://lists.boost.org/Archives/boost/2024/08/257347.php