From: Vinnie Falco (vinnie.falco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2024-08-09 18:05:27

On Fri, Aug 9, 2024 at 7:59 AM Peter Dimov via Boost
<boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Let me put it this way, I fully trust Glen to be able to manage this,
> or any other, review without having to resign from the board first.

Until now, I've had only two regrets in life. One that I smoked
cigarettes when I was younger, and two that I did not move to
California from Miami sooner. Now I have a third regret, that I did
not just listen to Peter all along. As I am finding it consistent that
I can simply do what Peter says and save myself a bunch of effort
trying to figure things out. As he is usually right about most things.

Glen would you be willing to serve as review manager for this review?

Thanks