From: Glen Fernandes (glen.fernandes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2024-08-09 22:45:07

On Fri, Aug 9, 2024 at 2:05 PM Vinnie Falco wrote:

> On Fri, Aug 9, 2024 at 7:59 AM Peter Dimov via Boost wrote:
> > Let me put it this way, I fully trust Glen to be able to manage this,
> > or any other, review without having to resign from the board first.
>
> Until now, I've had only two regrets in life. One that I smoked
> cigarettes when I was younger, and two that I did not move to
> California from Miami sooner. Now I have a third regret, that I did
> not just listen to Peter all along. As I am finding it consistent that
> I can simply do what Peter says and save myself a bunch of effort
> trying to figure things out. As he is usually right about most things.
>
> Glen would you be willing to serve as review manager for this review?

I gave it some thought over the last few hours, and yes, I would be OK
with managing the review.

The hesitation was only in figuring out how we would run this in a way
that would preserve Boost's reputation and that of everyone involved.
I have some idea of the ground rules we would propose, but I would
want to consult Peter, John, Ion, and Marshall to be sure.

Glen

Glen