From: René Ferdinand Rivera Morell (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2024-08-13 17:56:19

On Tue, Aug 13, 2024 at 12:34 PM Christopher Kormanyos via Boost
<boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> > assume governance of the Boost project
> Can you form a (at first feeble) union
> and see how it shakes out after a while?

Note, "governance" in that statement is not an accurate term. It's
closer to "stewardship" as the original subject of this thread
mentions. Although it would be possible to form a "feeble union" (hope
you meant organization) first. It's not practical at this time. As
even in an embryonic state it needs a solid foundation. I hope that we
can eventually, as in the near future, develop a developer driven
steward organization that makes founded community driven decisions.
But at this time we need to recognize that the current stewards are
not, and have not, serves us well.

For clarity, even though I'm on the board of the Alliance, the above
is my opinion not an Alliance position. And it has been my position
even before I was on the board of the Alliance.

--
-- René Ferdinand Rivera Morell
-- Don't Assume Anything  -- No Supone Nada