From: David Sankel (camior_at_[hidden])
Date: 2024-08-19 21:34:20

On Sat, Aug 17, 2024 at 3:04 PM Vinnie Falco via Boost <
boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> I'd like to merge my pull request which puts the review on the website
> calendar. Is there any reason I should not merge my addition to the
> calendar?

Yes. The Boost Foundation is currently voting on a motion to utilize the
library review process to decide the governance question which includes
process suggestions. We should wait until that outcome.

Additionally, I think it would be more appropriate for the review wizards
(or their elected manager) to put the review on the website calendar with
the decided dates.

-- David