From: Vinnie Falco (vinnie.falco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2024-09-07 22:49:56

On Fri, Sep 6, 2024 at 7:24 PM Ion Gaztañaga via Boost <
boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> I’m honored to have been nominated as a representative and I have the
> greatest respect for Joaquín and René (with more than 20 years of
> dedication to Boost). However, I think that the Committee that will sign
> and “manage” on behalf of the project would be improved if Peter Dimov
> and Glen Fernandes want to join.

Yes, and since all three of the proposed Current Committee members agree on
this point you can add them by submitting a written request. I think adding
these two as the first official exercise of authority of the Steering
Committee is a great idea :)

Thank you very much for your well-thought-out review.

Regards