From: René Ferdinand Rivera Morell (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2024-09-08 15:10:29

On Sun, Sep 8, 2024 at 9:05 AM Tom Kent via Boost <boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> All-
> I've been pretty busy lately so just noticed this, but as of August 18
> *all* the regression runs have broken during execution.
>
> The tail of the results log shows:
>
> - cxx11_char16_t : yes [47]
> - cxx11_char32_t : yes [47]
> - windows-sdk-supports-bcrypt : no [14]
> - windows-sdk-supports-bcrypt : no [51]
> error: Unable to find file or target named
> error: '/mnt/fs1/teeks99-06/run/boost_root/libs/charconv/build//stage'
> error: referred to from project at
> error: '../tools/check_build/test'

I guess I missed that tool needing changes for the modular
arrangement. For modular libs the build//stage target no longer
exists. As it's now /boost/<lib>//stage. But the code needs to handle
both as there's a mixture of modular and monolithic.

--
-- René Ferdinand Rivera Morell
-- Don't Assume Anything  -- No Supone Nada