From: Joaquin M López Muñoz (joaquinlopezmunoz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2024-09-12 17:56:55

El 12/09/2024 a las 19:07, Kristen Shaker via Boost escribió:
>>> Given that we just released Boost 1.86.0 a couple of weeks ago: Why
>> aren't Boost release announcements being posted to X at
>> https://x.com/Boost_Libraries ?
>>
> No one from the Boost community has offered wording for a post. The board
> is more than happy to make posts upon request.

I've been proposing (and being accepted) posts to the X account since
roughly May 2023, and in fact all the X posts from that date on have been
written by me. Around May 2024, I was given write permissions to the
account, and I continued posting. On June 18, my permissions were revoked
without prior notice. I reached out twice to the Boost Foundation person
in charge of the account, asking for a clarification, no answer was given.
After this, I assumed my proposals for posting on Boost_Libraries were
not welcome.

Joaquin M Lopez Munoz