From: Glen Fernandes (glen.fernandes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2024-09-12 22:14:09

Everyone,

We are halfway through the review period. Thank you to everyone that
has participated so far, even if you haven't contributed a review yet.

If anyone has yet to submit a review because they are unsure of how to
format it, or what you can contribute, hopefully the responses thus
far have helped inform that.

If not, then I would suggest starting with a vote and your reason, and
we can elicit additional information with follow up questions.

So far, nobody that has sent me any questions or feedback privately,
has expressed that they would like to post a review but don't know
how.

I have yet to compose (or source) answers to the last set of questions
I received, but I will do that this Saturday.

Glen