From: Steve Downey (sdowney_at_[hidden])
Date: 2024-09-16 11:44:15

Making ADL findable begin/end is sufficient to make something a range for
std::ranges::range purposes, but I'm not sure what that saves you over
adding them to the member interface? The implementation is slightly cleaner
then?

Note that you do not have to add a base class or mixin to optional, just
the begin/end const and non-const functions.