From: Steve Downey (sdowney_at_[hidden])
Date: 2024-09-16 12:12:18

For optional, it should already have a hash implementation, and that ought
to be chosen first? How is boost.JSON modelling optional types, other than
range-like now, and is this boost optional specific, or will std:: optional
have issues?

I haven't looked really closely at boost JSON in a while. It looked much
better than rapidJson and Nlohmann JSON, but very similar to one being
maintained and supported internally, so I have not used it anger.

New evidence can be a reason to revisit a proposal that had consensus.