From: Dominique Devienne (ddevienne_at_[hidden])
Date: 2024-09-17 16:13:11

On Tue, Sep 17, 2024 at 5:23 PM Christian Mazakas via Boost
<boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 16, 2024 at 10:38 PM Vinnie Falco via Boost <
> To be fair, Niall and I already discussed that it's relatively
> straightforward to just reimplement Asio.
>
> Because Safe C++ is a post-C++20 world, it makes more sense to simply just
> rewrite Asio and only code it against coroutines.

Except Circle does not support coroutines. Sean mentions it
during the Q&A of [his presentation to the commitee][1], at the end.

That's a few months old though, so maybe that has changed?
Vinnie, how to get updates on Safe C++ and its Circle implementation?

[1]: https://www.reddit.com/r/cpp/comments/1cnqlqi/safe_c_sean_baxter_presenting_circle_to_c/