From: Robert Jones (robertgbjones_at_[hidden])
Date: 2024-09-24 15:57:29

I haven't really been following this thread in any detail, so please
forgive it I misspeak.

I'm unenthusiastic about applying 'marketing' techniques to this, it makes
it feel like Boost is
a commercial product that we're pushing (whoever 'we' are). For me Boost
was and is part
of the 'joy of discovery' track, and having to make a bit of effort to find
it and understand it is
part of the pleasure.