From: Andrzej Krzemienski (akrzemi1_at_[hidden])
Date: 2024-09-24 19:32:08

wt., 24 wrz 2024 o 17:32 Kristen Shaker via Boost <boost_at_[hidden]>
napisał(a):

> Agreed with the sentiment that new joiners should be added to what in the
> marketing world is referred to as a "Welcome Sequence." 3 - 4 emails
> designed to engage new users, provide them with context about what a
> product/service is during a time when they are most receptive to engaging.

I don't know about that. It depends on what type of community we want to be.
I always thought of Boost as a place where people of honest motivation
reflect, discuss, and exchange ideas.
Giving the impression of marketing-like influencing might put off people
who value the atmosphere of honesty.
I personally would hate to receive a bunch of "spam" email, only because I
subscribed to a group for technical content.

Regards,
&rzej;

[BTW, remember about the no-top-posting policy.]