From: Kristen Shaker (kristen_at_[hidden])
Date: 2024-09-24 20:58:40

The emails aren't meant to be spammy. They're supposed to help orient
people who are new to a service or a community and encourage them to
engage. You provide valuable information about what your service/community
is, what it stands for, where the important resources are, etc. You do it
in a sequence so no one gets one monolithic welcome email that is hard to
digest. We're creating new logos and engaging more on social media which
are both strategies pulled from a marketing playbook.

Anyway, it was just a suggestion. Feel free to ignore it.