From: Takatoshi Kondo (redboltz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2024-10-05 10:32:40

Dear Mateusz Loskot,

I would like to bring to your attention two MQTT library proposals:

We are currently discussing how to review these proposals in the "Two
MQTT Libraries" thread. You can view the discussion here:
https://lists.boost.org/Archives/boost//2024/05/index.php

The latest reply is available here:
https://lists.boost.org/Archives/boost/2024/10/257974.php

As far as I understand, no final decision has been reached yet.

NOTE: The repository URL that I proposed MQTT library is
https://github.com/redboltz/async_mqtt

----
Best regards,
Takatoshi Kondo