From: Vinnie Falco (vinnie.falco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2024-10-08 02:52:42

On Mon, Oct 7, 2024 at 6:01 PM Peter Dimov <pdimov_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Well, if that's what you're proposing, then the answer is pretty easy
> (it's "no".)

I'm not proposing that, just listing it as one possibility. There are other
things we could do. For example we might strive to eliminate the dependency
on an obsolete library in a library that is not obsolete. We might look to
see if obsolete libraries are used in examples, and change the example.
Same for documentation. And so on.

Or, we could just start with labeling the obsolete libraries on the website
for now.

Thanks