From: Braden Ganetsky (braden.ganetsky_at_[hidden])
Date: 2024-10-08 21:57:11

On Wed, Sep 11, 2024, 2:47 PM Дмитрий Архипов via Boost <
boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> My questions to the community: do you find this useful? Would you use
> it in your Boost or non-Boost library? If you do, the module should be
> moved to tools rather than stay in libs/json.

Whatever the administrative procedure is, I endorse this tool.

I would like to see it called something a bit more general than "Pretty
Printers" though. I'd prefer something like "Debugging" or
"Visualizations". Something that can encompass other related tools, other
than just GDB pretty-printers, including Natvis or any other popular
debugger extension that may pop up in the future. Regardless, this point
isn't blocking my endorsement.

Braden