From: Joaquín M López Muñoz (joaquinlopezmunoz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2024-10-09 17:30:31

> No dia 9 de out. de 2024, às 00:40, Vinnie Falco via Boost <boost_at_[hidden]> escreveu:
>
> […]
>
> We should not invoke the formal review process for tools.

I think reviews are useful to improve the quality of submissions, so it is only natural that they can be applied to tools as well going forward. For this tool in particular, its potential usage goes beyond an internal utility for Boost authors, which makes it more sensible that it be reviewed publicly. Either way, the author has explicitly requested the review, which to me should settle all arguments about whether that review should take place or not.

Joaquin M Lopez Munoz