Boost logo

Glas :

Re: [Fwd: [glas] MTL project site is up]

From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-01-26 13:46:31

Toon Knapen <toon.knapen_at_[hidden]> writes:

> Thanks a lot, I'm going through the documentation currently.
>
> As this might come out of the blue for all others, it might be
> interesting if one of you could elaborate on the glas-ml on how you see
> the relation between glas and mtl.

I don't know very much about it yet. We're hoping that the interests
of the glas people are close enough to those of OSL that there will be
great synergy; even merging the projects. That said, my time is OSL's
money, so it's important that any participation in GLAS is on-purpose
for the MTL goals. However, if GLAS were merged with MTL and GLAS
funding were somehow applied to my work, that would change the picture
completely. So we need to see how all of these factors pan out.

--
Dave Abrahams
Boost Consulting