Boost logo

Ublas :

From: Gunter Winkler (guwi17_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-06-20 03:33:55

On Monday 20 June 2005 09:46, Michael Stevens wrote:
> For : Me, Ian, Christopher (I assume)
> Against : Dan, Kres, Greog

I am still indecisive, but I tend to prefer exactness over speed. Is there no
way to have a global switch 'alway use safe assign'/'always use possible
unsafe assign'? This way we could give the choice to the user and have him
override the default via (no)alias() functions.

BTW. For the ones who like BLAS: there is already a the header blas.hpp which
provides the BLAS routines implemented as ublas expressions. These call can
easily be exchanged whith real BLAS calls.

mfg
Gunter