Boost logo

Ublas :

From: Karl Meerbergen (Karl.Meerbergen_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-03-20 11:18:54

In principle, it would be ok to have the ublas-specializations
(numeric/bindings/traits/ublas_vector.hpp and matrix.hpp) of the
bindings in the ublas distribution. The bindings themselves can stay in
the boost-sandbox.

One of the reasons is that people who have write access to the
boost-sandbox do not necessarily have access to ublas (myself for example).

Karl