Boost logo

Ublas :

From: Mike Hayford (mike_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-03-20 11:30:17

There is an additional issue that stands in the way of usage for some of
us, and that it that the bindings don't appear to be covered by the
Boost license. The header files have the right kind of reassuring words
in them, but what is reassuring to me and what is reassuring to my
company's attorneys are two different things. Would Kresimir Fresl, Toon
Knapen and Karl Meerbergen consider changing the bindings to the Boost
license?
Thanks
Mike Hayford