Boost logo

Ublas :

From: Franz Müller (Franzl.Mueller_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-07-24 17:41:06

Thanks a lot, you saved my day!

It indeed was the wrong order of libraries. (The extern "C" was just there by mistake, since I couldn't figure out what was wrong I played around).

In case someone else has the problem:
g++ ... mmtest.cpp -lf77blas -lcblas -ltstatlas -lptcblas -lptf77blas -llapack -latlas
worked for me. It's important that -latlas is on the very end.

I didn't know that the order of the libraries actually does make a difference...

Thanks again,
Franz