Boost logo

Ublas :

From: Jesse Manning (manning.jesse_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-06-10 13:59:22

I agree with Andreas and want to thank him for giving his time to make sure
the user submitted patches get captured in a snapshot and repository. I
believe these patches are valuable and even if they aren't perfect they
provide a good starting point for getting new functionality into the
bindings.

This is somewhat of a side note and it might already have been addressed,
but I think it would be helpful if the test code for each of the bindings is
written in a similar fashion. One good way to make sure this is the case is
to agree on a unit testing framework to use for test implementation. My
personal preference for a unit test framework is UnitTest++[1], but I know
boost itself has a testing framework that might be more convenient to use.
I have included a link to an article[2] giving a good detailed description
of different unit test frameworks.

Anyhow I just want to thank Andreas again for his time and effort.

Jesse

[1] http://unittest-cpp.sourceforge.net/
[2] http://www.gamesfromwithin.com/articles/0412/000061.html