Boost logo

Ublas :

From: Karl Meerbergen (karl.meerbergen_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-08-08 04:09:29

Hi Jesse,

There is another on-going initiative that tries to standardize
vector/matrix syntax. There are many packages around now, and linear
algebra developers do not know which library to use.

Such standardization will consist of concepts and wraps around existing
software such as MTL4 and Blitz++. In addition, toolboxes will provide
features that build upon the core functionalities, e.g. bindings,
structured matrices, multi-core functionalities, iterative methods, etc.

Info can be found on http://www.cs.kuleuven.be/~karlm/glas/

Best regards,

Karl