Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: [ublas] [UBLAS] build-problem when using ublas with cxsparse (ublas_csparse.hpp)
From: Dave Anonym (dave130980_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-01-07 12:52:50

Hi,

I have problems using ublas together with cxsparse. For this I use the interface ublas_csparse.hpp from Gunter Winkler (http://www.guwi17.de/ublas/index.html). But it fails to build because of unresolved externals:
error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _cs_dl_lu
error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _cs_dl_lsolve
error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _cs_dl_ipvec
error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _cs_dl_nfree
error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _cs_dl_sfree
error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _cs_dl_sqr
error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _cs_dl_ltsolve
error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _cs_dl_pvec
error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _cs_dl_utsolve
error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _cs_dl_usolve

All these functions are declared in cs.h but aren't defined anywhere within cxsparse. The functions are invoked in ublas_csparse.hpp so when I dont use that header cxsparse builds fine. Can anybody give me a hint where the problem may be?

I am trying to build it under windows using Microsoft Visual C++ 8.0 (NCOMPLEX defined).

Many thanks in advance,
David

http://redirect.gimas.net/?n=M0901xMMe_DE
Minimize-Me: Gestalte dein eigenes Messenger Anzeigenbild!