Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: [ublas] problem building cxsparse with ublas (ublas_csparse.hpp)
From: Dave Anonym (dave130980_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-01-08 05:08:28

Hi,

I have problems using ublas together with cxsparse. For this
I use the interface ublas_csparse.hpp from Gunter Winkler
(http://www.guwi17.de/ublas/index.html). But it fails to build because
of unresolved externals:
error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _cs_dl_lu
error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _cs_dl_lsolve
error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _cs_dl_ipvec
error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _cs_dl_nfree
error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _cs_dl_sfree
error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _cs_dl_sqr
error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _cs_dl_ltsolve
error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _cs_dl_pvec
error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _cs_dl_utsolve
error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _cs_dl_usolve

All
these functions are declared in cs.h but aren't defined anywhere within
cxsparse. The functions are invoked in ublas_csparse.hpp so when I dont
use that header cxsparse builds fine. Can anybody give me a hint where
the problem may be?

I am trying to build it under windows using Microsoft Visual C++ 8.0 (NCOMPLEX defined).

Many thanks in advance,
David
http://redirect.gimas.net/?n=M0901xWLFotos_DE
Partyfotos organisieren und mit Freunden teilen? - Windows Live Fotos mit 25 GB kostenlosen Speicherplatz