Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: Re: [ublas] [bindings] Lapack generator - 2nd update
From: Rutger ter Borg (rutger_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-01-20 10:55:28

I've uploaded another snapshot of the generated bindings (~140 computational
and ~90 driver routines), including sources, parser script, and
cmake-scripts, to http://www.terborg.net/bindings_20090120.zip

Notable changes:

 * many more templates added for workspaces
 * many bugfixes in the parser script
 * user-defined variables are more flexible now, see, e.g., gelss
 * replaced tabs with spaces in the parser script

Exotic stuff / to figure out:

 * functors such as called by gees
 * workspace matrices such as used by cgesv / sgesv
 * mixture of double precision and single precision such as used by cgesv /
sgesv
 * isn't there an optimized int(log2(...)), as used by gelsd and lalsd
(finding the most significant bit is probably cheaper than calling std::log
a couple of times)

Next steps:

 * complete remaining templates for workspaces of computational routines /
driver routines
 * audit / check current set of user-defined templates for workspaces
 * start working on more abstract interfaces such as solve, eigen, etc.

Please let me know if you have further questions, comments, etc.

Cheers,

Rutger