Subject: Re: [ublas] MUMPS and latest traits
Date: 2009-03-01 10:13:56
I think I have MUMPS successfully working with:
* An older copy of the mumps bindings from:
* This was coupled with the traits that I had had from a previous buiild:
* And the latest bindings from the boost sandbox (which probably have no
effect on this).
* MUMPS compiled with Winmumps and bound to Intel MKL for blas, lapack, etc.
The regression test in the mumps lib directory seems to work. The only
changes I made were in mumps_driver_4_8_0
* I changed the includes: #include <smumps_c.h> to #include
* This probably makes sense in general since the mumps libraries are not
likely to be installed in the root include.