Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: [ublas] Fwd: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: Maik Beckmann (beckmann.maik_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-06-09 02:37:32

Something seems to be wrong with the ublas mailing list setup. This isn't the
first time I get a "Undelivered Mail" response. Posting to boost@ and boost-
users@ works fine.

-- Maik

attached mail follows:

This is the Postfix program at host wowbagger.osl.iu.edu.

                        The Postfix program

<ublas_at_[hidden]>: mail forwarding loop for ublas_at_[hidden]

attached mail follows:

ublas_at_[hidden] schrieb am Dienstag 09 Juni 2009 um 06:50:
> hoped you could include this in the upcoming release

Unless you give a comprehensive description of what your code does, I doubt
it.

 --Maik