Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: Re: [ublas] matrix console output
From: Maik Beckmann (beckmann.maik_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-06-09 02:44:09

Michael schrieb am Dienstag 09 Juni 2009 um 08:27:
> Maik Beckmann wrote:
> > ublas_at_[hidden] schrieb am Dienstag 09 Juni 2009 um 06:50:
> >> hoped you could include this in the upcoming release
> >
> > Unless you give a comprehensive description of what your code does, I
> > doubt it.
>
> May I recommend using the old code then?

That's the point... What old code? What are you talking about?

I guess you are new to community driven development and it's etiquette.

You expect the reader of your mail to look at the attachment without having an
idea what its about. This doesn't work out.

You have to advertise for you changes. Point out whats wrong with the old
behavior and how you fixed it.

-- Maik