Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: Re: [ublas] novice question. how to use ublas bindings
From: Luca Sbardella (luca_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-08-21 05:25:15

I'm now trying again with the trunk version.
The problem I have now is the compiler cannot find type* uplo_type*
in* matrix_traits* (with a *ublas::matrix<double,column_major>* as template
argument).

I went to *bindings/traits/ublas_matrix.hpp* and in the struct *
matrix_detail_traits* the *uplo_type* is not defined.

Am I missing something?

Luca