Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: [ublas] Boost 1.4.0 and SVN trunk
From: Russ (rvos1l802_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-09-03 10:12:27

Hi,

I'm trying to understand the relationship between the uBlas library included in the Boost 1.40 release and that in the SVN trunk repository.

Back around the time of Boost 1.37 I performed a checkout of uBlas from the SVN repository. Today I performed an SVN update to merge all the recent commits with my local working copy, however, there are significant functional differences to the uBlas library released last week in Boost 1.40. Looking at the repository, it would seem that the most recent commits are a couple of months old.

I would be grateful if someone could clarify whether the uBlas library in the SVN trunk or the Boost 1.40 version is the most up to date or robust version.

Kind regards,

Russ