Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: Re: [ublas] Boost 1.4.0 and SVN trunk
From: Gunter Winkler (guwi17_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-09-03 15:54:12

Am Thursday 03 September 2009 schrieb Russ:
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to understand the relationship between the uBlas library
> included in the Boost 1.40 release and that in the SVN trunk
> repository.
>
> Back around the time of Boost 1.37 I performed a checkout of uBlas
> from the SVN repository. Today I performed an SVN update to merge all
> the recent commits with my local working copy, however, there are
> significant functional differences to the uBlas library released last
> week in Boost 1.40. Looking at the repository, it would seem that the
> most recent commits are a couple of months old.

The problem is, that I am the only one which has SVN write permissions
and that my time is extremely limited. Thus I missed the "merge period"
to merge the most recent changes from trunk to release.

Additionally there are only few people looking at my patches which makes
me very careful about commits to release. Any help is welcome.

Do you miss any special feature?

mfg
Gunter