Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: Re: [ublas] Element-wise operations are really slow
From: xiss burg (xissburg_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-04-25 16:14:27

Nasos,

Thanks for your time. I can't compile that code with
generalized_vector_of_vector, I always get this error:

E:\Boost\boost_1_42_0\boost/numeric/ublas/vector_of_vector.hpp(301): error
C2668: 'boost::numeric::ublas::ref' : ambiguous call to overloaded function

I don't think that your test is slow, that is a huge amount of nodes and
tetrahedrons. Also, this application has several sections which can be
highly parallelized, but I will only deal with that much later. I'm
compiling in release mode, with NDEBUG defined and /O2 maximize speed.

Thanks,