Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: Re: [ublas] Ublas move semantics
From: Nasos Iliopoulos (nasos_i_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-07-27 10:13:47

Giorgo,
there is definitely a thought of adding c++11 move semantics in uBLAS,
but because at the moment there are ways around it, it is not considered
an immediate priority. Adding said support is a fairly trivial task that
needs though a careful design. If someone thinks he can do it for say
one or more basic classes, I think it would immediately be acceptable
into uBlas. A good start would be the design of relevant std::vector
move semantic implementations that can be found around the web.

-Nasos