Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: Re: [ublas] ublas_matrix.hpp
From: Seth J Waldecker (seth_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-05-15 09:26:21

Hi Thomas,
    Thank you for your help. I am still having trouble, though, figuring out how to use the atlas bindings. Are the comments you posted below from a file that comes with the working copy of the repository? Where do I define BOOST_NUMERIC_BINDINGS_LAPACK_CLAPACK? The older version that I had contained a folder called ‘atlas’, but I can’t find the cblas and clapack .hpp files anywhere in this new version. If I have to revert to the older version, I will, but I would like to stay up to date if possible.

Seth