Boost logo

Ublas :

From: David Bellot (david.bellot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2019-05-31 04:35:11

I never tried with complicated structures, but as far as I know, we can
simply do something like:

namespace boost::ublas
{
   bla bla bla...
}

namespace boost::numeric::ublas
{
     using namespace boost::ublas;
}

I just wonder why none of gcc and clang complain about that. I'm obviously
missing something because the recursion should be infinite,shouldn't it?
https://en.cppreference.com/w/cpp/language/namespace#Using-directives