Boost logo

Boost Announcement :

From: Robert Pasquini (robp_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-06-13 17:53:21

Hello,
I'm new to boost. I'm trying to use boost for Python, which I'm also new to.
I'm going to be porting python to platform where I will embedding python
into another process. I will not be able to dynamically link modules on that
platform. I think I see that there is a way to have the bjam compile as a
static library. I would be able to use that given library file to link into
the python core library file and use the module in my embedded program
correct? Please correct me if I am wrong. I've been thrown into a lot, and I
have to assess some things quickly, so forgive my lack of research.

But, I have not been able to compile bjam yet, because my current system is
kind of messy and the build batch file got confused as to which compiler to
use (I'll be dealing with that later). Is there somewhere I can just grab a
pre-built bjam .exe?
Any help would be great!
Thanks,
Robert