Boost Announcement :
From: Tobias Schwinger (tschwinger_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-09-27 17:43:38
The formal review of the Exception library, proposed by Emil Dotchevski,
The library provides an exception class that can transport arbitrary
values, thus freeing the user from designing custom exception classes.
The library can be downloaded at
and its documentation can be read online at
What to include in Review Comments
Your comments may be brief or lengthy, but basically the Review Manager
needs your evaluation of the library. If you identify problems along
the way, please note if they are minor, serious, or showstoppers.
Here are some questions you might want to answer in your review:
* What is your evaluation of the design?
* What is your evaluation of the implementation?
* What is your evaluation of the documentation?
* What is your evaluation of the potential usefulness
of the library?
* Did you try to use the library? With what compiler?
Did you have any problems?
* How much effort did you put into your evaluation?
A glance? A quick reading? In-depth study?
* Are you knowledgeable about the problem domain?
And finally, every review should answer this question:
* Do you think the library should be accepted as a Boost library?
Be sure to say this explicitly so that your other comments
don't obscure your overall opinion.
We're looking forward to your evaluation of this Boost candidate!
- Review Manager -
Boost-announce list run by bdawes at acm.org, david.abrahams at rcn.com, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk