Boost logo

Boost Announcement :

Subject: [Boost-announce] FW: [Review] Coroutine review starts today, September 3rd, ends September 12th
From: Hartmut Kaiser (hartmut.kaiser_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-09-11 10:42:49

This is just a reminder that the review of Oliver's Boost.Coroutine is
ending tomorrow (see below for the initial announcement). Please get your
reviews in as soon as possible. If you need more time, please let me know.

Regards Hartmut
http://boost-spirit.com
http://stellar.cct.lsu.edu

Boost-announce list run by bdawes at acm.org, david.abrahams at rcn.com, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk